Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother has been on my mind a lot lately. Tomorrow his 5 year old is having baptism. I have been feeling pretty sad he can't be there. I know he would have wanted to see his child do this.

I have been sick the last few days and sleeping a ton. I woke up this morning still feeling horrid but crying and smiling. Hubby thought I was nuts! I might be but oh well.

I had been dreaming that my brother was sitting right by me telling me that he is so happy and at peace in heaven . So happy to be with our dad. He said not to quit crying because he would be there to see her baptised. He said he hated to see me still cry over him because gone isnt gone forever.The last thing before I woke up was him saying " Wow you are going to like the sun today! See ya later Shorty!"

I was smiling when I woke up but had quite a crying jag :) I thought it was an awesome dream!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I'm so glad you had a happy dream about your brother. I would love to have good dreams about my son. Take care
Fern

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
*hugs Fern*

--------------------

*hugs nodmick* Your mind is processing a lot right now and you're still doing some grieving. Its normal to dream about loved ones who've passed over to the other side. Perhaps this is his way of letting you know that he's watching over you from above?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
That's a beautiful post and I understand your feelings. I've had 3 dreams in the past 8 years of where my mother and I are just sitting at the kitchen table talking and having coffee. The dreams feel so real after I wake up. They're very comforting!

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fern I hope you can have a nice dream. Many hugs for you!

Dana it is peaceful to have a dream like that. Your right it does feel very real.

My post should have read don't keep crying btw :)
Thanks everyone. I just wanted to share since it was such a nice dream. I really miss him a lot. I dont like being an only child at all.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
What a beautiful dream.

Hugs to you and Ms. fern.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Hugs to both of you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts