Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the news yesterday, from his teacher. It's been decided that he will be changed schools for the next school year. He will be in a special class for children with behaviourial problems. I knew it would happen, but was secretly praying that he would get so much better, that the change would not be needed anymore.

The positive thing about this, is that the new school will be 5 minutes from walking distance of our home. It's our neighbourhood school. He knows children there already and as the year goes, if his behaviour improves, he will gradually be transferred to a regular class.

I'm just a little nervous about these changes. Francois is changing schools, Mathieu is finishing his grade school, Daniel is changing school...Patrick will remain at the same school.
We will have our 4 kids in 4 different schools!:eek: Can you just imagine the number of meetings and reunions we will have to go! lol I just hope they don't fall on the same days...it might happen.

Anyhow, change is scary, but sometimes it's for the better.:) I'll be brave and do my best to help Daniel through all these changes. He doesn't know yet. He will be told soon, with us by his side and the psychologist, teacher and school director. (Just in case he takes it bad)

Well, just wanted to share this with you...

Lucie

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hope everything works out for them and for you. I'm sure it's for the best.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Lucie, sending lots of :hugz: I'm sure it will be the best for Daniel. Change is often scary isn't it. Were here for you to let you know we all care and for support!!! Please keep us posted as to how he is doing along with your other kids.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Lucie, I hope these changes are for the better for all of you !
{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

·
27,948 Posts
Change can be a bit scary for sure. I don't know if it'll help but I think of change as a new chance or a new beginning that can lead me to all kinds of wonderful things.
Wishing you both wonderful things.:heartsm:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank-you my dear friends.:heartsm: You are the bests! :grouphug:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Lucie I am thinking about you and sending you {{{HUGS}}} I am praying for Daniel and hoping that all works out well in his new school and that he takes the news OK. You are a great Mom.:smball:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank-you Heather.:heartsm: You are so kind!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lucie,
It sounds like this is a positive change for Daniel.:) He'll be closer to home and be with the friends in his neighborhood that he knows. I'll be praying for strength for you to get through all those different school meetings with all you boys!:hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank-you Debbie! :hugz: That's so kind of you.:heartsm:
Yes, I think that the fact he knows the school and some kids there, it will help him cope with the change.

Thanks again.:)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Sounds like it will be a good change, simplemom. Prayers that it is for the best. :angel:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
((((((((HUGS LUCIE))))))))

I hope the behavior class helps Daniel and he is able to transition back into a regular classroom setting. I am praying for you and Daniel.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank-you Jenn and Michelle.:heartsm: Your hugs and prayers mean alot to me. You so kind! :hugz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts