Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Add Space with a Surface-mount Ironing Board Cabinet

If your old ironing board is taking up valuable laundry room space, then drag it out and tag it for the yard sale. A surface-mount ironing board cabinet can conveniently hide your ironing board in an attractive cabinet and keep it out of your way until you need it. Just about anyone can install one in about an hour and a half with just a few basic tools. Lowe's is happy to provide this information as a service to you.

Installations of ironing board cabinets may vary slightly by manufacturer. Read all included instructions carefully. When choosing the location for the cabinet, leave room for the door to open and make sure you have access to a wall outlet. You can mount the door on either side of the cabinet. Allow at least 56 1/4" of open space for the board to swivel and 44" for the ironing board length.
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=how...rdCabinet.html&rn=RightNavFiles/rightNavHowTo

I want one of these! :D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Me too! I would love one of those. Looks better than dragging out a big ironing board and then having to put it back up.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had one of these in my first apartment. I loved it! It was in the kitchen so if I had family over to eat, I used it like a buffet! :D I didn't have ANY counter space so it came in real handy. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts