Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
1,200.00 for us which is great cuz we have property tax due that is right around that number. We were saveing for it but had to use the $ and were scraping to get it back, now we will have it!

Get a tax $ to spend on taxes, something is wrong with that.:bang:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I must be missing something...all I am finding is where to check my status...all it tells me is the mailing date

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
says we should get $621.I'm glad to be getting that but I wonder why we didn't get the full $400.00 per child :confused:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Chrissy, I got the same thing you did. All it did was show me the filing information that I put into it and tell me that if I qualified my check would be mailed on Aug 8. It did not tell if I qualified or what my check would be. I knew that I would be in the last ones but it would be nice to know if we were getting something back. I may try again tomorrow.

Thanks for the link Debbie. :D

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
We aren't getting a refund at all. Ds was born June 1986. To get a refund you have to have children that were born after 1986.........I'm bummed. Everyone told us we would get it cause we got to claim him last year. I'm glad for the link. Now I gotta share the news with dh. oh well.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
WooHoo...$206.50. Thanks Deb, you just made my night! I guess I can pay my car insurance~

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
It's not telling me what amount we'll get back either. But I guess anything is better than nothing. I'll take a check for any amount in the mail.:)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
YEEE HAWWWW! My $1,200 will be mailed out on July 25!!!!

Thanks for the link!

:mdance: :mdance: :mdance:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
thanks for the link. I am unsure if we will get any money back .

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Mine just said it will be sent on Aug. 8th. Doesn't tell amount.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well it says we will be getting $400 for our youngest.
DH says since we are paying for everything for the older one, its not fair we can't count him! LOL
Extra $$ is extra $$ 9 not actually extra since it comes off next year refund but still unplanned for now!) as far as i am concerned! After next year we won't have any eligible children!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Does anyone have any ideas why it tells some people their check amounts and not others? I see that there are several who are getting the same type response that I am.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I'm not really sure.But reading what it said for us,I would assume they already have the first mailings made out and the Aug 8th aren't finished yet..make sense? I would try checking back later and see if it's been updated....

I'm still not sure why we only got $621...and DANIELLE got $1200 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Still don't know what mine is, but since our tax rate was -2.75% we should get 1200

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Katybird said:
Chrissy, I got the same thing you did. All it did was show me the filing information that I put into it and tell me that if I qualified my check would be mailed on Aug 8. It did not tell if I qualified or what my check would be. I knew that I would be in the last ones but it would be nice to know if we were getting something back. I may try again tomorrow.

Thanks for the link Debbie. :D
I got the same thing as both of you :confused: I wonder why it only works for some?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Did everyone who showed an amount have theirs mailed in July,and those due to be mailed in August not give an amount? Mine is set to be mailed in Aug. and it didn't give me an amount

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Mine is set to be mailed July 25th and it gave me the amount.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts