Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited Xiamen Agate Art Museum in Xiamen City, Hujian Province, China last weekend, Found the agate artwork “Sheng Ji Bo Bo” (means the vibrant in English) very impressive: with ants and worms crawl vividly on the wood, lots of mushroom grow prosperously as well, some of them are mature while some just sprout, anyway, I’d like to see such a vibrant scene. Here is the picture: 2013012116030478.jpg

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
That is beautiful!! When I was in Alabama, I went to the local museum in Huntsville and they had some very intricate figures make from coils of sterling silver. Most were animals, and they looked lifelike! No pics allowed in the museum, though. :(

·
4,028 Posts
That is beautiful. One has to admire not just the beauty but the patience that goes into something like that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is beautiful!! When I was in Alabama, I went to the local museum in Huntsville and they had some very intricate figures make from coils of sterling silver. Most were animals, and they looked lifelike! No pics allowed in the museum, though. :(
Sounds like great idea of the intricate figures from the coins of sterling silver! I have ever heard about it, thanks for your share! :music:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is beautiful. One has to admire not just the beauty but the patience that goes into something like that.
Thanks! Yeah, totally agree, expect its beauty, the patience that made into what it looks like would be appreciated as well! :gum:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts