Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its 77° out and I have my windows open. :) Oh I love this smell.....

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh I love it!!! AND I can hear the birds chirping. :)

I sat my house plants outside in the sun and gave them a good drink... I think they will like that. They were looking a little sad.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I have my laundry out drying on the line. It's windy, so they are drying really fast!!!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I had a clothes line I'd be doing that too. I have a bunch of laundry I should be doing, but its too nice to be tied down to it. lol

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Its another wonderful day here also, after being a super nice day yesterday. I hung my clothes outside yesterday and with the nice breeze, they were dried in an hour.

I have my windows opened too Sherry!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
It is really windy here today too, laundry dried in no time! I LOVE the smell of spring too..love to put my sheets on the line and that night crawling into bed with the smell of spring!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I know what you mean. So fresh. :D

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
It was a beautiful day here also. It is hard to imagine we had snow on Wednesday and now today its 80+ degrees!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
It poured rain today here, but I love it, the ONLY thigs I dont like about rain is driving in it and mudslides, otherwise I love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
it was in the mid 70's here today, I love it! i have as many windows open as have screens, and i took all my seedlings outside for a bit of hardening off. I have to ait to plant as we are supposed to get a cold snap this week, and Dh will be clearing out the rocks in our yard with a "Bobcat" so i don't want to plant to have him run em all over with a over grown lawn tractor... so after this comming weekend soem time i will be out there getting my hands dirty. woo hoo! spring is here (knock wood).

·
27,948 Posts
Put our screens in on Sunday in anticipation of today. It's supposed to be around 80 today.:D The windows are open and the birds are chirping away here too! :sun: Enjoy!!
I'll enjoy it while it's here. Wed. is to be in the low 60's and Thurs they are talking rain & sleet.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
it was another beautiful day here too! last i looked it was 84*. yesterday was wonderful too! i could take this all year long!;)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Beautiful here too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.