Frugal Village Forums banner

airplane id question

728 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  paelthom
Dh and I both have our drivers licenses. But, what do I take for dd (she is 4 years old)?
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
Identification Requirements
Passengers 18 years of age or older are required to have government-issued photo identification for travel within the United States. However, you may be required to present proof of age (such as a birth certificate) at the airport for any children under the age of 18 who are traveling with you.

I got that from the american airlines website! Hope that helps! :)

Edited, I didn't mean to post all that stuff!
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.