Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi out there~ is anyone from Alabama? I live just North of Montgomery and I am new to this site.

Tori2:wave:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I'm not from that area but wanted to say hi and welcome!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Tori,

I live in Decatur.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi tori i am from western australia quite some distance away haha i am new to this site as well so have fun bye

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Howdy from the heart of Ohio where it's humid but beautiful right now!

kj

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi there!

I know this post is a little late, but I am in Alabama. I just moved here from Tennessee to Gardendale.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I don't live in Alabama but I have been there many times. I have relatives (many) that live in the state. I visit Russelville alot. I have been to Florence, Muscle Schoals. When we were at bama the last time we went to Tupelo, Mississippi. I was shocked at the armadillos on the roads.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I'm from Florence, lived in a tiny town called Haleyville. I lived in Hunstville while I was in college, and worked in Decatur. I live just east of Pensacola. I'm hoping to move back to the Huntsville area next year sometime.
:lol: Buckeye about the armadillos. There are a lot of dead ones around there!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
You are right about the armadillos, when I first saw it I said what the ##!! My relatives cracked upLOL

·
Registered
121 Posts
I thought my son was kidding when he said he saw an armadillo along the treeline behind the house. Our cousin says they are pretty common around here. He calls them "possums on a half-shell"! LOL

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi & welcome !!

I'm in Alabama...but barely. I'm in Ashford, a small town in very s.e. AL (near Dothan). Within 10 minutes I can be in FL or GA ! :)

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I am in Montgomery. Have lived in tri-county area all of my life - ready for a change!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alabama here also...just north east of Montgomery out in the country. :) Well....it was the country, now everyone is moving out here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts