Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Aldi announced a Thanksgiving Price Rewind sale to combat higher grocery prices for consumers.
The grocery store chain will match 2019 prices on holiday essentials like appetizers, desserts, sides and drinks starting Nov. 2."

Anyone seeing this in their local stores? I see they have frozen Butterball turkey for 1.07 per pound this week.

Reactions: marthamfi

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great tip, thank you! Definitely feeling the pinch this year and I'm not sure how I'm going to pull off my usual extravagant Thanksgiving feasts. Everyone's still expecting it regardless! Trying to prepare early so I don't disappoint!

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
One local chain here is offering frozen turkey (not Butterball) for $.37/lb with $25 purchase. I'll go get that tomorrow. I saw my post in a 2019 thread that Safeway was offering the same deal that year. Target and another local store offering frozen turkey for $.99/lb. Other items are definitely more expensive than I recall. There are still reasonably priced things that can be dressed up a bit and served.

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, special prices start today. Here's a screen shot of my local ad. "Select products" through the 29th.

Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Cuisine

Reactions: marthamfi
1 - 7 of 7 Posts