21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
27,948 Posts
Thanks for the info Michelle

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
My son Josh just came in and told me he had seen this story on TV. He goes"Oh no, they have sick Rob!!!!!"Rob Cesternino, Survivor: The Amazon . We all really disliked that little weasle and the boys are not ahppy about him coming back. It should be interesting to see how the huge egos play out between him and Rob Mariano, Survivor: Marquesas since they are on the same team. It will also be interesting to see how Rupert Boneham Survivor: Pearl Islands reacts to Jerri Manthey, Survivor: The Australian Outback (who is already talking about being the most coniving and evil person out there). I think she and Jonny fairplay should be shipwrecked on a desert island alone and left to torture each other!:laugh:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
LOL
I am planning to watch! My 2 faves are on!
Colby Donaldson (he is a local boy dontchaknow!:D )
And Rupert! We loved Rupert! Who would have thunk a tv show could teach a teen that his values do count????

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I'll be watching! There's a few cast members I wish weren't on there, but I guess that's what makes it interesting.

·
27,948 Posts
Hope I can stay awake!:) Thanks for the heads up Michelle.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I don't think the "winners" from all the survivors are going to last long. Not if everyone thinks like Jenna. Richard hasn't changed much.

If you missed it, it is going to be replayed on Tuesday.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I watched and wasn't surprised that Tina got booted - I don't think the winners will last long either. I was so po'd when I found out it was going to be replayed on Tues. If I had known that, I would have gone to bed at a decent time!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I agree i think the winners will go fast atleast in the begining. I think this is going to be a great season and we should all email cbs and think them for the blur on Richard Hatch !!! LOL:toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
My hubby and I were talking about why Tina got booted off first when one of the boys piped up that Colby and Jenna had been dating. I think Jenna is a little ticked that Tina won over Colby and her boyfriend is not a millionaire!;) Personally, I think that Jenna has got to go along with Richard (he's just gross!).

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
isaacsmommy said:
I was so po'd when I found out it was going to be replayed on Tues. If I had known that, I would have gone to bed at a decent time!
Me too, Wendy :mad:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmsclmom said:
when one of the boys piped up that Colby and Jenna had been dating. I think Jenna is a little ticked that Tina won over Colby and her boyfriend is not a millionaire!;)
Which Jenna is dating Colby?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.