Frugal Village Forums banner

Alpine Access

Tags
access alpine
4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Alessa 
#1 ·
Alpine Access contracts with major companies like Blackberry, GAP, Bana Rep, Old Navy, Lowes, Sprint, and others for customer service and tech support. 100% work from home and a reliable employer, I should know. Pay isn't top notch but 1) nothing is right now and 2) add $1 or 2/hr w/o a commute.
www.alpineaccess.com/apply
If you have any specific questions, please pm.

Reactions: StanleyJohnson
#2 ·
How legit is this company? Can you make decent money??

#3 ·
Alpine Access is completely legit. I researched them and applied to both them and West at Home. As it turned out West ws the one hiring in my area at the time. You need a good computer, a dedicated phone line with a headset (they're not too expensive from Office Depot or Staples or walamart) and that's really it. Have a thick skin. There were some doozies of phone calls when I worked for west. But it's good work, and paid regularly. I don't remember with AA, but with WAH I got an hourly wage, and could work what hours i wanted, and there were bonus opportunities and etc. plus paid training too. the work is basically fielding calls for products, entering in the customer information. pretty straightforward stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.