Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up for you all. I feel like the town crier for some shows,lol. CBS 8/7C for all those who need to know.
Going to be nice to see some couples get another chance to win. You have favs?

Reactions: frugalfranny

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Thought about it this AM........

I don't even know who is running but I will be watching.......barring me spacing it out in the meantime! (will try not to get a project going whereby I miss it!!)

I want to watch that show with the millionaires in it too.......you going to holler for that one too Darlene? :laugh:

I forget when it starts.........and I haven't gotten a calendar....YET......for beside my chair......where I write down things!!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
loooooved jet and cord the first time, love em the second time...
..... oh and the crazy goth couple

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I missed last night's episode. Who got booted?
the red headed cheerleaders
No it wasn't either!!!

It was the father and son.......Mike and Mel I think they are.

The cheerleaders came in last!

This is taken from the website:

Stepping onto the mat in last place, father and son Mel & Mike heard the dreaded words that they had been eliminated from the race. Mel said, "He [Mike] knew he was going to lose the race by calling me to get out [of the mud]. He cared more about me than the Race. And it felt good." Mike added, "My dad, he will never give up and that's why sometimes you have to give up for him."

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
No it wasn't either!!!

It was the father and son.......Mike and Mel I think they are.

The cheerleaders came in last!

This is taken from the website:

Stepping onto the mat in last place, father and son Mel & Mike heard the dreaded words that they had been eliminated from the race. Mel said, "He [Mike] knew he was going to lose the race by calling me to get out [of the mud]. He cared more about me than the Race. And it felt good." Mike added, "My dad, he will never give up and that's why sometimes you have to give up for him."
oops, you're right.....

~sorry~ and thanks for calling me out~ :) :)

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Sort of hated to see the father and daughter get booted but he was horrible in the detours..........he cracked me up.

I was glad to hear that they will really treasure these memories..........that would be a neat experience to have. I hope, and think, it probably strengthened their relationship.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.