Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~So I thought last night was pretty dull. Before the show DH and I put our guesses in on who would tank. He chose Haley and I chose Brandon. We were both right. Curse the stylist who thought Sunjaya would look adorable in Shirley Temple curls. Last time I checked he was a guy. I thought Phil really rocked it. I thought the judges were a bit too harsh with Blake. I think I was hearing it like he was hearing it; an electronica dance vibe. A live band just won't sound like a club. I loved Lakisha as usual too, and she looked very stunning. So at this point I have to narrow down my favorites to Lakisha, Phil and Blake. I voted 16 times. What did you all think?~

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I did not think anyone last night really shined. There were some that better than others but as a whole they were all pretty uninspiring. I hope that the season gets better as they get more experience on the large stage and become more comfortable in front of the audience. I don't know who will be voted off tonight but I think that Sunjaya may be headed home. He may be a really sweet boy but he reminds me too much of Michael Jackson and that sort of creeps me out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts