Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorites are Lakisha, Melinda, Jordin and Gina.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I did not even watch tonight. This year's show has just not been as good as the past. I do like LaKeisha though.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not even watch tonight. This year's show has just not been as good as the past. I do like LaKeisha though.
Lakisha was awesome tonight. I'm torn between Lakisha and Melinda. They're both good.

·
Licence to Kill
3,479 Posts
Melinda is definitely my favorite...but Lakisha is a close second. I think Sabrina and Jordin are good, too. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
The girls are definatly far better than the boys. After they get to the final 12 and they start picking them off one by one, I'm expecting to see about four girls left with only two guys. They're just so much more interesting to watch.

·
8,714 Posts
~Last night I again voted for Lakisha, Melinda, Sabrina and Stephanie. I voted 5 times for each of them, although Lakisha is pretty much my favorite at this point. She was the only one of the four that I got busy signals on. I think Haley and Stephanie will be cut this week. But Sabrina isn't "different" enough to get a big fan base either so she's not really safe either. Even if she makes the top 12, it isn't likely she'll stay around long.~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts