Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I like the Gina. I still remember her from last year...lol In fact for the first few weeks of the main competition I caught myself saying "I wish the girl that was the dental hygenist was still on"

IMO the girls did better than the guys, I'm not sure who is going home first...I may have to replay it again. I definatly like Gina and Lakeshia, and voted for them too, can't wait for tomorrow to see who made it thru the first week.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I have been partial to LaKeisha since the first time I saw her. She is my number one favorite of the girls.

I had not been a fan of Melinda Doolittle until now. She is one of my top three.

I was also on the fence about Gina, but I think I do like her.

I definetly am not a fan of Haley or Nicole.

I do think the girls did a lot better than the guys did.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I really dislike Antonella. I can't exactly put my finger on why. She just seems like the kind of girl I would have hated in high school.

I definitely like Lakisha. She seems so sweet and humble. Ditto for Melinda and Jordan. And I agree that the girls did much better than the guys.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I really dislike Antonella. I can't exactly put my finger on why. She just seems like the kind of girl I would have hated in high school.

I know why you dislike her. If you watched Hollywood week she was the one who was best friend with Amanda. Amanada, Antonella, and the sweet little girl Bayley Brown from Texas were in the team of three. Instead of practicing with them Amanda when off and flirted with the boys. Later Amanda made some catty remark after Bayley didn't make the cut. Later Amanda got cut and her friend Antonella went on. Makes you wonder by hanging around Amanda if Antonella was cut from the same cloth.

·
8,714 Posts
~I voted for Stephanie, Sabrina, Nicole, Melinda and Lakeesha. I'm casting my net wide! I wasn't WOWED by any of them, but I want to hear what else they can do. I liked Jordin alot but I don't vote for the babies of the group. They have more time to make it in the biz so I support older contestants. They're good singers, but no Fantasias. I LOVE her! I voted for her 20 times every week! I'm betting that Antonella and Amy will go. Ant's lack of training is evident. She's going up against professional singers and music students. Amy was forgetable. She was so early in the line-up that I seriously doubt anyone will remember to vote for her.~

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I definitely think Antonela will go, and the girl that sang "Brass in Pocket'

·
Registered
547 Posts
For the first round nothing wowed me about the guys, but the girls on the other hand were much better! Lakeesha can only get better, I really liked her!!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will be interesting to see what 4 are going home tonight. I just wish we could fast forward a few weeks and go on and get to the top 12...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts