Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I never actually vote. But I have always had an affection for guys with a bigger build. Because of that I am naturally drawn to Chris Sligh and Sundance. And if for no other reason than he has beautiful teeth and a sweet smile, I like Sunjaya.

I don't know his name but the guy who sang first was cheesey. I was embarrassed for him. He is my first choice to go home.

I also think that the beat box guy is adorable. He is such a cutie.

Can you tell their ability to sing does not matter to me when picking favorites?

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I had to tape it because I had to pick DH up at the airport last night on a late flight. After skimming thru it, if I had to guess some of the top 6 to go on I would say: Blake, Phil, Nick & Chris R. As for the other 2 I'm not sure, maybe Brandon.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the gilrs performance tonight too.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I was so unimpressed last night. I can't believe I waited so long for that. The only person who suprised me at all was the beat box boy. I still like Sundance and curly mop head boy though.

For those of you who like spoilerish-type things dialidol is a site that measures how contestants are ranked by the number of busy signals on their phone line. Just click on predictions at the top of the page. They were 87% correct last year, so if you don't want to know who's probably going home, please don't visit the site.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
For those of you who like spoilerish-type things dialidol is a site that measures how contestants are ranked by the number of busy signals on their phone line. Just click on predictions at the top of the page. They were 87% correct last year, so if you don't want to know who's probably going home, please don't visit the site.
Curly head guy is Chris Sligh.

That is so odd about the busy signal thing. DD would tell me all last year who she thought was going to be booted by the busy signals when she would call and vote. The earlier she was able to get through repeatedly on a number was the ones she would tell me were getting booted. She was correct most times and when she was wrong the person she chose was at least in the bottom two.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I was so unimpressed last night. I can't believe I waited so long for that. The only person who suprised me at all was the beat box boy. I still like Sundance and curly mop head boy though.

I'm not sure I believe that site. They are predicting one to leave that all the judges seem to like. I don't want to spoil things for people but this contestant was at the end. Paula and Randy raved over him and Simon was just his usual self.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I'm not sure I believe that site. They are predicting one to leave that all the judges seem to like. I don't want to spoil things for people but this contestant was at the end. Paula and Randy raved over him and Simon was just his usual self.
Quite frequently America votes against what the judges say. It is not uncommon for the judges to be all for a contestant's performance and low and behold they are the one either getting booted or in the bottom two/three.

BTW Amanda - cool site. I had never heard of it before. I think I am going to bookmark it.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Quite frequently America votes against what the judges say. It is not uncommon for the judges to be all for a contestant's performance and low and behold they are the one either getting booted or in the bottom two/three.
That makes sense. This is actually the first season we have watched Idol. I think we may have been watching something else that came in the same timeslot. Could have been Lost but Lost has been moved up to the 9 pm slot freeing us to watch Idol.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I really liked the last guy. I like Chris and a couple others. Not sure of all the names yet. I guess about 4 I liked. I love the bebox dude.:fdance:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm trying to watch American Idol for the first time this season. I'd caught a few shows last year, but not enough to know anybody's names. This season I thought I'd start watching it so I'd know what people were talking about... but so far, I'm not that impressed. (I just want to smack the smug judges!) My family claims it gets better as the season goes on, so I'll keep watching for a few more nights and see if I like it or not.

Anyways.... I liked that last guy last night, the new dad. He started off weak, but then about the middle of the song he really let loose.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I liked #6..#10..#12...don't remember their names!!!!

My favorite is the last one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts