Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who cares and as a big fan that I was, I think the show has run it's course. Simon is gone for this new season, Ellen quit(she couldn't replace Paula even though I love her) and rumors are out there that Kara was fired.

So Jay Lo and Steven Tyler?? Lets face it, Simon was a golden and made the show.

'American Idol': Implosion or genius? - CNN.com

·
Registered
540 Posts
I stopped watching it a couple years ago.. Started to disagree with a lot of the contestant past through..

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last season was the only season I just couldn't get into, though I tried. I've been a huge fan through the years. I mean it was awesome when David Cook won in the town that is right by me, lived there, and many family members got to meet him.. ect....I just feel if Simon leaves his own show to move on to X factor, than the show should end...and a lot of it's appeal is the judges. Who knows, I'd bet this new season is gonna suck. lol I thought Randy only had another year on his contract. Will see.

My step-daughter has such a talent singing and has won many talent shows and sings in parades. I guess we will have to put her on America's Got Talent. :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
For me Simon was the show.. It would be like someone else hosting the Gordon Ramsey shows, just not the same.. :wink: :wink:

I say go for it to your step-daughter.. AGT is a good show.. If she is good, I'll vote for her..

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For me Simon was the show.. It would be like someone else hosting the Gordon Ramsey shows, just not the same.. :wink: :wink:

I say go for it to your step-daughter.. AGT is a good show.. If she is good, I'll vote for her..
Oh goodness, none can replace Gordon! :yikes: Please, I have high blood pressure. :p Now that really puts the whole thing in perspective. I think we agree here.

You best get ready to vote!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
J-lo i can see - steven tyler would annoy me LOL and i LOVE aerosmith but i cant see him doing that- i think i would have rather looked at harry connick jr each week .
they let the other girl go ( kara ??) to so i guess they are back to 3 judges now ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts