Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to what everyone's opinion on what we as a country should do to respond to this tragedy? /phpbb/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

My OPINION /phpbb/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif is that when we find out who it is responsible is that we should fight back. /phpbb/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif I know that we shouldn't respond with violence but with something of this magnitude I believe has to be dealt with accordingly. I feel that if we do not fight back we could be taken advantage of as a weak country. Bush's response that we will not stand for this satisfies me. I know that my opinion is one in a million, so what is everyone else's opinion? /phpbb/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Misty

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I think we should find who is responsible and punish them. But I don't think the government should act rashly in a hope to calm the populus. It is a terrible act that we will all live with for the rest of our lives and we don't want this to happen again by the wrong person/group being singled out without all aspects thouroughly investigated.

http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/911.html

·
Registered
56 Posts
I, too am not one for violence. But, I think that is what these ppl. are trying to get the American ppl. into. A war. They tried years ago and didn't succeed. I think they will keep trying until we ARE at war w/their country. Once they are found very, VERY Drastic measures need to be taken as far as punishment for this action is concerned.

I just feel that is my own opinion though and others out there may or may not agree.

We, at usave2day welcome ALL OPINIONS HERE... so PLEASE REMEMBER we all have different opinions on things so let's all allow the other members to post their opinions without the fear of someone coming back at them about their thoughts.

Thanks to all who post here.

[email protected]

www.zuggyscouponplace.eboard.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts