Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure would've been ticked if the world had ended today. I had to work so therefore had not time to do anything illicit, illegal, or otherwise unusual.

So, here in good ole Ontario, no plagues of locusts, no earthquakes - nada. Worst thing that happened is that my dog barfed up a dandelion she ate.

I figure if you are reading this you are still here - any world-ending phenomenon in your areas?

· Registered
9,309 Posts
Stomach virus was as close as I came, for awhile there it felt like the world was ending. LOL

· Registered
1,427 Posts
I sure would've been ticked if the world had ended today. I had to work so therefore had not time to do anything illicit, illegal, or otherwise unusual.

So, here in good ole Ontario, no plagues of locusts, no earthquakes - nada. Worst thing that happened is that my dog barfed up a dandelion she ate.

I figure if you are reading this you are still here - any world-ending phenomenon in your areas?
:crackup: That really made me laugh. Thoroughly unsurprisingly - not a jot happened.

· Registered
31,548 Posts
Nothing here either besides rain and fog. :p

Reactions: mh3rdwheel

· Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you imagine Donna? If the storms had been tonight some folks would've really gotten nervous!

Reactions: Libby

· Registered
16,194 Posts
Yeah, I'm still here too. No earthquakes here to speak of. No catastrophe of any kind...although I did bash one finger with a hammer and puncture my thumb with a drill bit...That left me a little lightheaded for a minute. Does that count?

· Registered
8,366 Posts
Can you imagine Donna? If the storms had been tonight some folks would've really gotten nervous!
Strange severe destructive weather here today.

No earthquake at 6 like they said was going to happen.

I wondered did they mean 6 in what time zone and did they mean daylight or standard time. ;) or was it to be a rolling earthquake?

· Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wondered did they mean 6 in what time zone and did they mean daylight or standard time. ;) or was it to be a rolling earthquake?
Believe it or not,they meant a rolling earthquake. The devastational events were to start in New Zealand and move through the timezones.

I just read that the folks expecting this to happen said it didn't because "God was testing their faith." So their belief in the "prophet" Camping has not wavered at all.

· Super Moderator
25,162 Posts
There are a lot of gullible people in the world.

We had a wildfire nearby last night.

We put a grill together and had parts left over, but that didn't produce any earth-shaking consequences.

· Registered
8,366 Posts
Believe it or not,they meant a rolling earthquake. The devastational events were to start in New Zealand and move through the timezones.

I just read that the folks expecting this to happen said it didn't because "God was testing their faith." So their belief in the "prophet" Camping has not wavered at all.
Interesting. I had heard that is what they would probably say.

· Banned
11,410 Posts
Gabe pulled a funny when the site was down last night.

Rapture!!! Just kidding. Fixing problem on forums :D

I can't believe people actually believed all this crap. My step-daughter came home last night from a dance and said people were walking up and down the streets holding signs. :skept:

My DD is in New Orleans tonight and she text me earlier and said that on Bourbon street the bar tenders were yelling, "Come get a cocktail before the rapture" and counting down the time. LOL

God sure does test people's faith a lot. :p

· Registered
10,556 Posts
Oddly enough I was reading newsfeed updates and they were posted around the 6pm EST mark - Earthquakes in New Zealand, Japan and Indonesia (I think?) and a volcano erupted in Iceland. Now if it was really around that time frame or it was just the time it was posted - I don't know. Interesting timing huh?

· Registered
9,309 Posts

· Registered
1,513 Posts
I had a tummyache last night, probably from making an omelette with 3 eggs AND sausage AND cheese. I have no idea what I was thinking. I'll blame it on the rapture.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.