Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A revolution in remotes! This universal remote is unique in so many ways. One For All have developed a special electro-luminous display, which shows only the keys that are needed to operate the selected equipment. Animations appear on the screen to make it more intuitive and fun in use. The keys have a tactile feel that make operating more reassuring.

Easy to use
For a remote control with so many keys and functions the Kameleon 6 is very easy to use. There is no key clutter, because the intelligent display reveals only the keys you need for the device you have selected.

Unique user feedback
The Electro-Luminous Display combines the flexibility of a touch-screen with the push button feel of a traditional remote control, so you get the best of both worlds!

Intuitive and fun to use
The Kameleon 6 users intuitive screen animatinos for highlighting mode indications and various remote operations, add a fun element during operation.

Motion activated screen
The Kameleon 6 features a vibration switch that activates the remote control as soon as it is touched.

Screen brightness adjustment
Flexible brightness control of your EL-panel for daylight and night-time viewing.

Superb, slim line design
Slim (18mm), elegant, exclusive and finished in high quality aluminium. This remote is as ergonomic and stylish as they come.

Operates up to six devices
The Kameleon 6 can operate up to six devices of any brand. (TV, VCR, DVD, Sat/Cable, Audio, CD)

Macro keys
Create macros to perform any sequence of commands from a single button for the ultimate in 'one-touch' convenience.

Upgradable
The Kameleon 6 is future proof via a built-in modem, enabling it to be kept up to date with the codes of every new device on the market. You can upgrade your Kameleon 6 by phone or internet download.

http://www.dalepakdirect.com/prod_kameleon.html

press release: http://www.uei.com/press/pr_current/pr_102302.html
Now if they can make it where when Gabe grabs it out of my hand and a trap door opens up and he falls into it....I'm a buyer. I wonder if it can make programming my vcr any easier. I have never understood how to do that. LOL

Now here's a real surprise. LOL It's not yet available here in the states.

Sara

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Just looks confusing to me. but maybe if it wasn't blinking like that it would be better. I need one that overrides Dahs. So then i will finally only control the telly. OH but the trap door does that remove them to an area far away with out a map. *cause you know they will not ask directions to get back home.*

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Oh another gadget..... I have too many gadgets ..... LOL

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Just what we need.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
That just seems way too complicated!