Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This announcement is not to point fingers at anyone specifically or accuse anyone of anything bad. It is to point out the importance in trying to send your swaps out on time or very soon after deadline.
Also, if you are not fulfilling a previous swap on time, please don't signup for the following swap.
We all have things that happen in our personal lives, BUT you still have an obligation to send a swap if you signed up for one.
My suggestion is don't signup for a swap if you can't follow through. We have them monthly, so it's not a big deal to sit one or a few out.
This post isn't to make anyone feel bad. It's just a friendly reminder that you need to follow through with your swaps or contact your swap partner as to why you are late.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Thank you for the reminder Sara. :)

This is why I haven't signed up lately, too many things going on in my life and I didn't want to forget to send my swap.

As soon as my surgery is over and I start on the follow up regime, I will hopefully be able to get back into the swaps. They are a lot of fun and I miss them. :)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
me too, and the fact that my money is very funny here lately. I cant wait to get back in the action tho!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:bump:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:bump::bump::bump:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts