Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sooo excited! My first novel is scheduled for release November 1, 2009 from Desert Breeze Publishing! "Crucifying Angel" Book 1 of the Future Imperfect series is a near-future crime thriller set in the remains of environmentally devastated Las Vegas Nevada.
Here's the semi-official blurb:
"In the desolate remains of Las Vegas, Homicide Detective Payce Halligan and her new partner, British Ex-DCI Detective Gavin McAllister must stop a serial killer who may hide an even greater evil."
It will be published under my pen name of P.I. Barrington. I hope people will like it! Thanks for letting me post the news!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and I'd love to have you squealing too! I'm so excited I changed font colors without realizing it!:hug2:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
19,119 Posts
That was my question - that genre is what I love and I definitely need an autographed copy - please let us know where we can order one!!

Congratulations - I have chicken skin just thinking of how thrilled you must be!! What a tremendous amount of creative work - hope you're as proud of yourself as we are of you!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
That is so cool. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
That is just awesome - CONGRATULATIONS! This is also my favorite genre and I can wait to read your novel!!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
congratulaions!!! im so excited for you.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
It sounds very good. I'd love an autograph copy too. Congrats!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
How exciting, congrats! Crime thrillers are my fave, I'll have to pick it up. I've always wanted to write a book. I've started several times, but then people will tell me it's not worth it money-wise. I hope that's not true!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
:dancing::congrats: Thank you for the announcement. I look foreward to reading it.

Cat

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats! I am so excited for you.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
WOW!!! Congratulations!! That is the coolest! I am so happy for you! :fdance:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts