Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to do this for ages and finally, we now have our very own homesteading club. I plan on doing some of the following things over the next months:

~contest starting April 1st
~discussing new things to learn on the homestead
~challenges
~swaps
~games

Are you interested in joining the Homesteading Club. If you are, sign up here and I'll make sure you get your new homesteading badge. This one will be a different one from the badge we have for the "Down on the Homestead" thread.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a note here. The new homesteading badge will replace the old badge. If you sign up for the homesteading club, you will receive the new badge.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh can I please join this one even though I live in a tiny town? I'm really trying to make us as self sufficient as possible even though we can't have chickens and such.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I am like Debbie-I live in a small town, so owning animals other than pets is kind of out of the question, but I love to learn about homesteading and I try to incorporate as many of the ideals into our current life as I can...

So I would love to join if you will have me

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I'd love to join this one please

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Count me in.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Can I join?

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
CJ it sounds great but I guess I'd better hold off for now. I'm trying to split my time between here and HG and am just not sure I can participate enough. Hope you club goes great!!!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I would like to join this please. I would like to become more self sufficient. It would be wonderful to be able to live off the grid someday. It is a long way in the future but it is a long term goal of mine.

·
27,948 Posts
I'd like to join this group too.:)
Jack & I work hard to show our children how to live the good life, making the most of what we have and taking care of ourselves & the world around us.

Someday we'll have chickens too.:D :chicken:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Can my "homestead" be a part of the club? This sounds like a great idea!

Susie in MN

·
Registered
63 Posts
May I join also please? All the help I can get in turing my acerage into a self sufficient homestead is appreciated.
Thanks, Rosemary, Looks like rain:( in East Texas

1 - 20 of 327 Posts