Frugal Village Forums banner
301 - 320 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Cme on over to the link frugalfranny shared with all of you newbies! We love the company and new ideas! Welcome everyone! :)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I want to join, please. :) Just posted on the challenge thread, great idea!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Welcome moonrising! Head on over to the homesteading skill a month challenge. Lots of ideas there! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to join

Even though I live in town, would like to join as am embarking on my first garden, and also am baking more foods to keep my food budget low. I cant have animals in town but will do raised bed gardening in late april (found my beds today at sam's for around 40 a piece).

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
is it too late to join? I am ready to be a homesteader. please!!

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I was a member, but something went wrong with my computer, so I had to join again. My challenge for the summer is stocking my freezer and pantry for the winter since groceries are so high. So far I have put up dill pickles and ginger zucchini marmalade. I have put yellow squash, beets, beet greens, and spinach in the freezer. I get fresh eggs and veggies from my garden daily. I am truly blessed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I joined before, but I am not sure if I am still a member, I would love to join :wave:

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
It sounds like a fabulous thing!
But I don't have a homestead - just a condex (half a homestead lol). I'm going to sit on the sidelines to watch and learn.

Cheers!

·
2,688 Posts
I think the badges disappeared when the board changed over to this current one. I myself never had any badges.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Oh.. right.. this is a very old thread. I'll bet it was fun when it was around.

301 - 320 of 327 Posts