Frugal Village Forums banner
41 - 60 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I would really like to join the Homesteading Club if I may, please. We are currently living in a rural area but are really part of a big city. (I know that doesn't make sense but it is true), our goal is to move to a small homestead in a couple of years so we are learning all we can now.

Chriss

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new but I want to join

I am an urban pioneer, a frugalista and a contestadora, do I qualify?
Kally in Vancouver

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Welcome ladies to the homesteading club. Glad you've joined us in the fun.

We have a daily "down on the homestead" thread, along with a weekly discussion and every now and then I do a contest. Look forward to your active participation. The more the merrier.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
LOL Kally. You certainly do qualify. Hello all new ladies. Please join us in the homesteading threads and tell us about yourselves. We don't bite.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Heh Kally I just noticed your from Vancouver. I live in Canada has well, in Manitoba. We have a number of ladies from Canada who are homesteaders - some urban has well.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Welcome Tara to the homesteading club. You'll notice your homesteading badge in your badge area, right next to your purple flower.

Hope you enjoy our club.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
homesteading club

:cat: Hi there - I was wondering if I could join the homesteading club? We are TRYing too become homesteaders although I do ot know if "offgrid" will ever be a reality for us.:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Kimmee, welcome to the homesteading club. We have a daily thread titled "Down on the Homestead" that most of us post to each day. Will be having a contest soon and we have weekly discussions.

Glad your a part of the club.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I'd like to join. Our property is about five acres but we don't own any farm animals. I would love to get a goat. Most of our acreage is woods. We try to clear a little off each year. Every year I try to grow a garden. It's small. I only have cucumbers, tomatoes, an squash. I was able to can several jars of pickles from my cucumbers. The tomatoes are slowing down but I still get a few. I would love to exchange tips with other homestead fans.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Welcome Kaye to the homesteading club. We have a daily thread "Down on the Homestead", weekly discussions and a contest coming soon. Hope you have fun.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Welcome to our homesteading paddock, Kay. As CJ said above, I hope you'll join us in our discussions and contests. We're interested in reading about all homesteaders, be they on large or small, rural or urban land. We have plenty of city homesteaders as well as country ladies. So feel free to join us and have fun!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Ugh, what a dork I am! I thought I was signed up, LOL. Can I sign up please??

41 - 60 of 327 Posts