Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another club is starting here at the village. Its the Needle Arts club and any member can join.

There will be neat things to take part in if you belong to the club, such as wool swaps, pattern swaps, trades, etc. and general overall fun. We have a number of clubs going at present and this is just one more to add for your enjoyment.

Anyone wanting to join, please sign up in this thread. Have fun!!

I'm signing up!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Does needle arts club include cross-stitch? If so, I'm joining.:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Is there going to be a high-speed turnout of product from this?? I'm still trying to remember/learn again which is a knit & which is a purl! I do have ½ a scarf on my needles though! Just wondering!! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That would be fun!! I love the trades we do "round these parts"! And if we are going to make things, would you be so kind as to grade on the curve?! ;)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Count me in! :D

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I want to join too but is it just knitting which i don't know how to do or croceting too?

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I don't know how to knit, so I won't be able to organize much for knitting projects, but I'll still try.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I'm guessing here, correct me if I'm wrong CJ, but 'Needle Arts' usually refer to knitting, crocheting, cross stitching, plastic canvas, tatting etc.....

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Oh! I want to join. Will sewing be included? I seem to actually be able to FINISH my sewing projects, lol. I started to crochet a baby blanket for Grace when I was pregnant with her. She'll be 2 next month and it's still only 3/4 done.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
oh , I want to do this one. I know how to cross stitch and I am sure my most wonderfulest sister in law could get me started with plastic canvas.

I bought the stuff to learn to crochet and so far I have a knot....lol

:reindeer:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Can't forget needlework, crewel and embroidery too! :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Sounds like fun to me!!! I'm in!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Oh Oh, please count me in too. This sounds like so much fun. I love to embroidery, especially red work.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I'm in...still crocheting dd's napping afghan. It feels good to be doing this again! I have found something that is portable and failrly easy to carry around.

1 - 20 of 375 Posts