Frugal Village Forums banner

21 - 40 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I'd like to join! As long as my charity crafting will count- as that's pretty much the only needle arts I've been doing lately.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I would like to join..I used to do alot of plastic canvas stuff and would like to get back into it

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
That's okay if it 's not sewing, I'll still join...I do embroidery, and I have all the stuff to learn silk ribbon embroidery......

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
OOOOOhhhhh silk ribbon embroidery sounds interesting, and pretty too!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I do NOT know how I missed this!!!:eek:

I want to join in to please!! Oh and it's a good thing that high speed turn out is not a requirement!! LOL;)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Yeah, Arlene is joining us!!! :yippee:

·
27,948 Posts
May I join please? I've been doing embroidery and cross stitching and some crocheting. Just learned the afghan stitch today.:)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
WTG Darlene, I KNEW you could do it! :yippee:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome to the club Marcia! :)

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Knitting here, may I join too? sounds like lots of fun!:reindeer:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Sure Margery!! The more the merrier!! Welcome!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:wave2: Hi Margery and welcome! :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I'm in the process of repairing an old crocheted bedspread that my grandmother gave me. I'll be here to look for advice! About colors to use and ideas about making it stronger. The spread is about 50 years old.

Susie in MN

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Count me in! I need some motivation to get busy on cross stitching again (and to finish the 2 cross stitch UFO's I have).

·
Registered
201 Posts
Count me in as long as speed is not a prerequisite... I'm still trying to finish knitting Matt's (my 4yo) baby afghan. :blush: I also love to cross-stitch as time permits.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome Beth! See how fast you can get a needle art badge? :D

Speed is not a requirement, just a joy of creating something with your hands. :)

21 - 40 of 375 Posts