Frugal Village Forums banner

41 - 60 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm in! I have been teaching myself to knit and corchet. Thinking about cross stich too. I sew a lot as well.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'd like to join, too. I knit and crochet, mainly, so I think I qualify. I'm in the middle of a knit soaker, a knit baby sweater, and just started a crocheted afghan for a Christmas gift.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can newbies join in too? I love to cross stitch, crochet and plastic canvas. I have knitting needles with hopes to learn, but haven't yet...lol. I don't suppose lessons will be part of the club?..lol.

Deanne

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I am just learning to knit too. :) I'm much better at crochet. lol

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I've really been enjoying it. I'm working on an afghan, but I go in spurts. I am either super fast and complete a project within a couple of days or I totally drag it out for years. lol

I have over 300 mini squares sitting on my sewing table now unassembled. They just need to be put together, but they're to be assembled into a pattern (quilt pattern) so it got put aside.

I started a project that I posted last week and thought it would be super fast, but a lot of it was in sc and I wasn't having any fun with it, so set it aside too. ugh

I keep meaning to order some doll heads because I have the lollipop lane patterns that I could be doing for my daughter too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine goes in spurts too. I think my oldest unfinished project is an afghan I started when I was pregnant with my youngest, she's 2 1/2..lol. I just got it out last week though and started working on it again, maybe it'll be done in time to give to her firstborn...lol.

Deanne

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't have much time at present, even for quick crafts, but count me in.

Nothing gets accomplished until you, at least, try. :)

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I couldn't join last year because of the car wreck but I'm finding I can do a lot more now and would like to join the needle arts club.:D

I crochet a little, am teaching myself cross stitch, plastic canvas, and embroidery. I also love to sew.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I would like to join the Needle Arts Club.

I would like to join the Needle Arts Club Please.
I am working on Needle Point Work now.
I also CrossStitch.
I also Work on Embrodery as well.
May I please Join the Needle Arts Club?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
May I join the Needle Arts club please

I knit and crochet, rug hook, cross-stitch and embroider. I am also going to be learning to spin my own yarn this winter.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
May I join the needle arts club? I crossstich, embroider and crewel and I am learning to tat. I also do punch needle. I have taught Aimee to embroider and punch. :mdance:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Am I allowed to join the Needle Arts Club????

Am I allowed to join the Needle Arts Club????
I am wondering because I asked to join earlier and everyone has overlooked me.
Oh Well I still loved Needle Arts.
I still enjoy all the Old Fashion Homemaking Skills .

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Carla, your in.    Check your badges - see the little basket with the needles.   Thats means your in the club.    Welcome.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
????

I do not see the basket with the yarn in it.
However I do see a pincushion with Pins and Needles in it for the Sewing Club though.
I guess this also will stand for the Needle Arts Club as well.

41 - 60 of 375 Posts