Frugal Village Forums banner

81 - 100 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome to all our new members! :smball:

Don't forget, if you can post pictures, we would love to see what you are working on. :)

And as always, if you need help with anything, just holler! :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I am going to join also. I cross-stitch mostly. I also taught myself to crochet many years ago, but just let it go by the wayside.

I do not know how to knit, just never figured that one out. Maybe I will be able to now.

Need to get back in to the needlework projects that I know I can do.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Count me in please. I just love Cross Stitch.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome ladies! :wave2:

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
May I please join too? I love to cross stitch, and crochet! Thanks:knit:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Baxjul and Tayana, welcome to the club!

Baxjul, I am a crocheter too.

Tayana, what needle crafts do you enjoy or are you looking to pick up a new hobby:D You'll find lots of enthusiasm here for just about any of the needle arts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am only a knitter, and I've been knitting about four months now. I'm getting a little tired of making scarves and things in rectangles, so I was hoping to learn something new.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Well you have come to the right place Tayana. I am planning to post a tutorial on knitting mittens on two needles and I have a really cute purse that I can post the pattern for as well.

Do you know how to increase and decrease or are you just at the straight knit and purl stage?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'd like to join, so count me in. This is the first club I've joined on this site, so I will be interested in what happens. I have started knitting together all of my leftover and unused yarn to make baby sweaters for layettes for Lutheran World Relief, and sweaters for the Guidepost sweater collection.
Once I have things cleaned out, I want to make a nice cardigan for myself.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Welcome to the club Nikmom:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm still pretty much using straight needles, but I can increase and decrease and I've done some easy "lacy" patterns like the drop stitch and herringbone stitch. I haven't learned to knit in circles yet, which is what I'd really like to learn to do. I found some nice cotton yarn a few weeks ago in a close-out bin in wild colors, and I promised my son I'd make him some silly socks. But those DPN's scare me. I don't know quite how to start with them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would love to join too! I cross stitch, and I will be happy to trade patterns. I also sell many kits on ebay, since I get have the Herreshners outlet so close by!! I am also learning to quilt. I want to put more time into that too! I PM'd you to ask if I could join. Thank you.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Are you still taking members? I'd love to join!
Right now, I only do cross-stitch, but would love to learn to crochet (one day! LOL).
Thanks!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I want to join too! (I'm also not very quick on finishing projects)

I like to knit mostly, but I also do some crochet and cross stitch.

This should be fun! :smball:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Welcome to the club Mopsiehoney

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would like to join. I have done cross-stich, felt applique (penny rugs), knifty knitter projects, and just learned to knit this past weekend! I have forgotten how to crochet, I never did it enough to make anything. I think I could probably pick it up easily. I come from a long line of knitters (mom and g-mom can knit in the dark!). I would like to learn to knit & crochet like my mom and her mom, so I can one day teach my kids. They also quilt, sew, tat, etc... You name it, they have done it!!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Sarah and Oreo welcome to the club! Oreo ~ I love that you are a "generation" knitter and that you want to pass it on to your kids. WTG!

81 - 100 of 375 Posts