Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the arrival of Kevin Michael on 4/25/03 at 11:46 pm. He weighed in at 6# 9 oz and measures 20 inches long.

The labor and delivery went extremely well and I wore my jeans home from the hospital! He has already exceeds his birth weight, mostly because he had an IV. He has an unusual lesion on his abdomen, so we spent an extra 2 days at the hospital for tests and prophylactic antibiotics. We got home Tuesday afternoon.

I will update with a pic later today if I can get a good one. :D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Congrats!!!! Welcome to the Village Kevin Michael :) I'm so glad that your delivery went so well and looking forward to seeing pics of that precious little one.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Welcome Kevin Michael !!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Karen and dh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news, when I hadn't seen you these past few days I thought you must be busy doing that !!!!!!! I'm glad to hear all went well and he is healthy.....
I can't wait to see the pics !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Karen,

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you and your family. I can't wait to see pictures. I am glad that your labor and delivery went well. I am amazed that you wore your jeans out of the hopsital, that is wonderful.

:welcome: Kevin Michael :tedblue: :baby:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Karen,

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby boy.

I'm glad all went well - I'm sick you wore your jeans home LOL (I couldn't get mine near me for about 5 months! :eek:

Looking forward to seeing pics of Kevin

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Karen, I am so happy for you and on CJ's birthday too!!!!! So glad you are feeling OK!!

Welcome Kevin Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel2: :yippee: :tedblue: :babybot: :welcome: :angel2:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Welcome to the world Kevin!!

Karen, so glad the two of you are doing well. Congratulations!

·
Registered
601 Posts
congrats!!! I know ya'll are happy

:dancing:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
~~CONGRATS KAREN AND HUBBY!!!~~:smball: :smball:

~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN MICHAEL!!~~:smball: :smball:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Welcome Kevin. I love that name. Congratulations to you and your family.

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Congratulations!!!
I'm glad all went well...I can't wait to see the pics....Welcome....Kevin!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
YAY!!! Congratulations! It must have felt great wearing those jeans home, and I agree Kevin is a great name!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Congratulations to you and your family!!!! Welcome to the world Kevin

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome Kevin Michael! :baby: :tedblue: So happy for you and your family!

Ok. I am a little jealous too.;) STILL can't get in my jeans and dd is 19mo! LOL

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:grball: Welcome Kevin!!! :grball:

Congratulations Karen and hubby! I'm happy everything went well and can't wait to see pics of your little one.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
congratulations :hurray:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts