Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Save condiment packets (mustard, ketchup, relish, mayo etc...) and napkins from fast food restaurants to pack in your brown bag lunches.

Here's the link-this is one of those sites I saved to faves but never really checked out.

http://lazygourmets.com./

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Thanks Danielle, I keep a nice little supply of sweetners in the car.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
That is a good tip. I always try to save my left over packs of condiments and them hubby usually always throws them away.

Working in a resturant I almost always come home with a pocket full of straws or those handi wipes also. My husband always picks on me about bring them home but then after he its something messy he always asks me where they are. I also end up with to go packs of silverware also,

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I was talking to Chelle about this site a couple of weeks ago. They have a newsletter "Lazy Gourmets Coupon Cuisine
Weekly recipes built around each week's Sunday paper coupons"

I subscribed, but have yet to receive anything. I'm quite curious if it's any good.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I always keep the packages of plasticware some places hand out to add to DH's lunch.

The condiments are great ideas as well.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have always saved those packets and fork kits.... dh kids me about them but uses them too !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts