Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you hear about frugal village? Got the link from a friend.

What interests you here? Learning how others live frugally so I can try new frugal ideas myself

Do you know any other members here? yes, but I don't know what she calls herself

How many kids? Ages? son -21, daughter-20, son-18, daughter almost 15. The oldest and youngest live with me.

Tell us about yourself. - single mom for last two years but was very good at being frugal when I was feeding and clothing a family of 6. Now I am frugal out of necessity - just isn't enough money to do it any other way. luckily my only debt is a small car loan but most months I still can't make ends meet without help from family.

Do you own any pets? yes, one cat - a black/grey/tan tabby named Baboo

SAHM or Working mom? work full time as an early childhood educator (daycare) - wishing I was running my own again.

Married or single? separated from Husband for almost two years. dating a wonderful guy

Interests and hobbies? I like scrapbooking and quilting (great hobbies for penny-pinchers) and I like to read (library books or borrowed from friends). I also like to walk and go to the gym (free membership through work)

In Addition: I actually used to lead a group called 'Frugal Friends' where I taught a bit and we shared and learned from each other. It was great but it was through my work and I moved on to other things since then.

Angelisa67

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome Angelise!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hello & :welcome:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the village!!!! This a great network of friends and ideas!!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hiya and :welcome:!

·
27,948 Posts
What a pretty name, Welcome to the Village! :apple:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

·
4,028 Posts
Hi there! Welcome!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! :welcome:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
hello Angelisa!!! Im glad u joined. I know u'll deffently love this place since you are the one who got me into being frugal and the first course I took from you. heheheh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts