Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some more products that have downsized. Check out the visible Bryers difference. Kinda cracks me up that we've been talking about months here and MSNBC kinda makes it sound like this is just starting to happen.

msnbc.com Video Player

·
Registered
966 Posts
Great video! As I've been watching the packages shrink over the past several months, I'm reminded of the miniature toy grocery packages I used to play with as a little girl. Too bad this is real!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Shrinking Food Sizes

We are trying to make a lot of things to beat the shrinking sizes. I always feel like the manufacturers are trying to "fool" me. Like we're too dumb to figure out the boxes are smaller.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I bought a package of fun size candy bars. Used to be 10 bars in the pack for $1. Now there are only 8 bars and of course the price went up too.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I just saw an advertisement yesterday they are doing a story on a dateline like show, I can't remember which one. Like it's some expose! "The incredible shrinking product" or something like that. I told my husband the we've been talking for months about it on FV! Maybe we should be breaking news stories and charge for them...Sarah are you listening?? Can you charge them? LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts