Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, boy I miss coming here every day.... The doctor has me on almost complete bed rest....I can only be up for 4 hours a day I am 38 weeks now and baby is breeched...they offered to try the version, where they try and turn the baby, but me and dh decided against that...he is scheduled to be born July 28th by c-section. If I go into labor this week they will take him then. I am getting really excited and nervous, we have decided to name him Benjamin Dale.....I hope everyone is doing well, and I sure miss you all .....I will definitly be back after Ben is born....

I just wanted to say hi and let you know where I have been...not that I was missed...lol... I will keep you updated and let you know when he is born!

Take care,

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Cornelia! Its great to hear from you! I was on bedrest too most of my last pregnancy, it wasn't much fun. Take care of you! And update as you can. :hugz:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Of course you have been missed!!!!! :D

I know what you mean about the version.Jayme was breech and the Dr tried but I'll tell ya...it hurt like heck!! The c section won't be to bad. I was really nervous,but I had 3 others vaginal and the c section is much better than labor pains lol

Good luck!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Cornelia, yes we sure did miss ya !!!!!!!!!!
This is getting very close, it's very exciting....... Have Don wait on you hand and foot and that bedrest will be pretty good ...:D
Benjamin is a great name ! I have always loved that name.......
Keep us posted !!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Good to see you! Take care of you and we look forward to hearing from you again...maybe after Benjamin (love the name) arrives!

·
27,948 Posts
You take good care Cornelia! :hugz:
All us cyber "aunties" are anxious too~can't wait to welcome Ben into the world. :heartsm:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Great to hear from you Cornelia :) Keep us posted about the baby, and don't be nervous about the C-section. I had 2--I scheduled, and it really wasn't bad at all. Take care! :)

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
:wave: Hi Cornelia! So great to hear how you're doing. It won't be long now before you hold that baby boy in your arms. I had to do the same thing with my first pregnancy. Even though it sounds like bliss to do nothing for a very long time....it gets REALLY old-doesn't it? Hang in there, you'll be back at work before you know it;). Can't wait to hear about Benjamin. We'll be thinking about ya.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
You bet you've been missed!!:smball:

Saying prayers for a safe delivery! Do take care and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!:angel2:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Cornelia! It's so nice to hear from you! I 'll be thinking about you and praying for little baby.:heartsm: I'm sure everything will go well. We'll all be keeping you in our thoughts, that's for sure. Take very good care of yourself, now! :hugz:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Now Cornelia, you know you have been missed. I also love the name Benjamin and I know you'll be happy when he arrives.. Good Luck and be sure to follow the doctor's orders..

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Oh Cornelia, you have definitely been missed. I've been wondering how your doing. So good to hear from you.

You take care of yourself okay. I can hardly wait now to hear how things go and to hear the good news.

btw - I love that name!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Get plenty of rest! Can't wait to welcome Benjamin to the world!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
It is wonderful to hear from you Cornelia. Sorry to hear you are restricted to bedrest but it will all be worth it when you see Ben's beautiful little face :) .

We are all thinking of you and waiting with great expectations for little Ben. Take care and keep in touch when you feel up to it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cornelia,
How exciting! The 28th is almost here! Post pictures of Ben as soon as you possibly can or feel up to it! Can't wait!!! Oh, and enjoy your rest now for what it is worth, Lord knows your days and nights will soon be busy!!!

Hugs,
Sheila

1 - 17 of 17 Posts