Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this show! But I missed it tonight. I had to search to find out who got voted off and I was really surprised. Did anyone else watch and were you surprised by the votes? (I don't want to say who it was because I am not sure if the show has aired everywhere yet.) I voted for Josh. He is my favorite! Who is your favorite?

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I like the show, but I watch very little tv other than the news. The only time I watch catch it is when my kids are making lots of noise clapping or booing. I havent seen it is a couple of weeks, but I really love the most talented kids one, have you seen that one?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Ilike Josh and Clay. Ruben too. I really don't like the others, so i was ok with who got booted

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I love the show, and my favorite is Reuben. I love Josh, and Clay, too.

·
Registered
601 Posts
MY FAVORITE IT REUBEN!!!!! I WAS ACTUALLY SURPRISED HE WAS IN THE BOTTOM 2...

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
My dd watches this and I watch it some with her. I think they are all really talented at this point. Most of the ones I didn't care for have already been voted off. I am hoping for Reuben, Clay or Kim to win.

I love the most talented kids program too. Some of them are really amazing.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am a Reuben and Clay fan...the others are good,but they are the ones I'm rooting for.:D

·
Registered
895 Posts
I was really surprised Josh wasn't in the bottom 2. His performance wasn't that great. I think he made poor song choices. His heart didn't seem in it the other night either. I think he was very shocked too. I wonder if he's just not ready to go home.

I never understood what was so great about Reuben. I think his popularity is starting to wane. I've always liked Clay. I can see him on Broadway but not on the cover of some pop album though.

At this point they will all find work "in the business" somewhere. Kimberly gets better and better as the end draws near. She's got a good chance too.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like Josh but do have to agree that he didn't sing his best the other night. I like Ruben but he sings the type of music that I don't listen to. I don't like that kid show. I don't know why I guess it is just one of those things!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts