·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't get enough of CSI or CSI Miami :cheergrl:

·
Registered
175 Posts
I enjoy the Thursday night CSI most of all. I can't tell exactly the depth of things between Grissom and Sara--they sure imply it's pretty deep but out of our sight!!

I did get slightly hooked on CSI Miami at the end of last season n therefore have watched it a time or two this season--it comes on the same time as LOST, however, so I'll have to wait for the reruns or somethin'. (Have you noticed you can't depend on rerun time either?!? Networks are nuts these days!)

~~

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I get all reruns but they are new to me.. I never started watching until this year.... ( On the dishnetwork )
Yeah Grissom and Sarah I think. Also her drinking is propably how I would handle it if I saw that stuff everyday...

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I love CSI Miami, they come on at 6, 7 & 8pm EST everyday M-F, I totally love this show.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
CSI Las Vegas is my favorite! Good characters and story lines.
Starts at 6:30 and goes til 9 M-F here.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
My DD got me hooked on the CSIs. We watch all of them (Las Vegas, Miami, NY). I have been catching up on past sessions as they are in syndication on A & E and the Spike networks.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aand E and Spike are where I watch them to.
I need to watch the CSI NY more before I have an op on them.
CSI Las Vegas is my favorite...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
CSI, CSI MIami, and CSI Ny are my fave shows, I also like Without a Trace, Cold Case, House, Ghost Whisperer, 2 1/2 Men, NCIS, Numb3rs, ummmmwhat else...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Me too I have been a CSI fan from day one. I just started watching CSI Miami & like that one as well :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
CSI, CSI MIami, and CSI Ny are my fave shows, I also like Without a Trace, Cold Case, House, Ghost Whisperer, 2 1/2 Men, NCIS, Numb3rs, ummmmwhat else...
Without a Trace, Cold Case & House are my favorites also :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I love CSI & have recently started watching CSI Miami, which is good also. I don't have cable TV at home, so I watch the reruns while I am at work at night (on Spike and A&E).

I like any type of crime show: Cold Case, Without a Trace, Crossing Jordan, etc.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Love CSI and CSI Miami. Have all the dvds so far. Don't watch CSI NY. Just don't like the actors in this one even though the story lines are good.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I love CSI - I'm watching it right now! I've seen every episode of CSI Las Vegas at least 5 times. I hated that whole Keppler thing, and I'm terrified of what will happen if Billy Peterson leaves the show. I watch Miami every now and then, and I haven't gotten into New York yet.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I'm a huge CSI fan. I watch all of them.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I love CSI, but not Miami (Horatio gets on my nerves) or NY. Whatever happened with the whole "Grissom going deaf" storyline? Seems like it just kind of faded out after awhile.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
He had surgery at the end of season 3. I don't think we've heard much about since then.

·
Registered
708 Posts
LOL...that goes to show how much I've seen in the past while. I used to watch both episodes on Spike every night, but then I canceled my cable two years ago and it's been slim pickings for TV every since. Does anyone have a particular favorite episode?

·
Registered
820 Posts
My DW likes all the CSI's, but likes Las Vegas the best. I watch them with her but I like NY better.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I love the Las Vegas CSI. DH and I didn't start watching till after it had run for a few seasons so we still catch some back episodes on the re-run channels that we haven't seen. ....Knowing now that there is a Sarah Grissom thing....you can see the hints in some of the older episodes that you probably never would have noticed if you didn't know. I really like the charecters on this show and don't like the ones on Miami so i don't watch that one......I've never watched an episode of CSI NY on purpose, for multiple reasons so I don't have an opinon on that one. I'm not an avid TV series fan but CSI Las Vegas is one of the very few shows I watch religiously!!!!! (Jericho, Survivor, Numb3rs, and Shark is starting to become habitual but I could take it or leave it)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
It's okay, but my youngest daughter loves CSI.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts