Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...anyone got any good ideas for September's swap?? I know this sounds weird, but I was thinking of socks! Yes, socks. They have ALOT of cute socks at the Dollar Tree where I live, and I love wearing socks with designs on them....what's everyone think??

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I think socks is a cool idea

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I think it's a really cute idea. I got some cute socks on sale once with little monkeys on them.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hey, I love that idea!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Can I join in too? I'm still kind of new and I don't know if I need to learn a mantra or fulfill a fulfill a post minimum. I'd really like to join in the fun!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, whoever is in charge of the swaps, just let me know if that is OK with you, then we can do socks!!

·
27,948 Posts
Fun idea! :)
Do you think there is enough time for me to get a sign up thread going, or should we just shoot for a sock theme for an October swap. Just don't want anyone to feel rushed.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I thought I posted on this thread.........so if you see a post from me on a strange thread talking about socks ignore it! :D

I love the idea of doing socks!!:)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I like the sock idea also (winters comming )

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I would love to get in on the swaps and with chilly weather right around the corner, socks sound great to me.

I warn you though, I have BIG feet, LOL!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
SOCKS are way cool - the lil fun patterned ones. Not the grown up work ones lol. Im in if this is Oct's swap.

·
27,948 Posts
Socks sound good to me. I'm new to the group so how do we do the swaps?
If you join a swap a list will be made of all involved and who they are assigned to. Whatever the swap theme is you send that to your assigned partner in the mail spending no more than $10. Don't jump into a swap if you don't think you can fulfill your oblibation because it really can muck things up, lol. They are lots of fun to join in on so on that note I'm going to start a new thread for our September swap~socks! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts