Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else interested in beading, besides myself and littlewolf? I have tons of beads and supplies and access to a lot more and am thinking about putting up an eboard of beads, findings, patterns and ideas and just wondered if there is enough interest to make it worthwhile. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, then, I'll start getting it together! Where is a good free eboard? Kay, where do you have your coupon board hosted?

B

·
0 Posts
I am new here, but I love to bead. I make indian type jewelry, earrings and such. I have also made beaded patches for my hubbys motorcycle jacket. I also incorporate metal and larger glass beads into my seed bead earrings. I use austrian crystals too! They look beautiful and I receive many compliments. I am glad to see that others bead too. I only know of one other person who beads besides me!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, guys! I'll really get this stuff together now...when it rains...first I had to have the dog put down, then I leaned over the arm of the couch and broke a rib, and last but not least, I had an abscessed wisdom tooth that of COURSE went south when the only dentist in town was on vacation! Give me a few days to dig the stuff out LOL and get some pics done and I'll get some stuff up on a board!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, deewheat!! How are you doing these days?? Looks like you have had a lot on your plate the last few weeks. Take your time getting the bead board up and running. /phpbb/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Beadingmom, welcome to the boards!! I would love to learn more about the work you do with the beads. Feel free to send me an e-mail!!

Debbie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Things really have been nuts lately...plus, now it's canning season and I'm so cheap I can't stand to let a bite of this produce go to waste, especially since I have friends who pick it for me and give it to me LOL... and, to top it all, when I was at the eye doctor's Tuesday, he informed me that I had scars on my retinas from toxoplasmosis, which explains why I have no get up and go! I really will get this stuff on a board, as soon as possible, guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts