Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many other people here are from Alabama?  I know of one other, but surely that isn't it.  :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
I live in Wetumpka - near Montgomery. I know bamamamma is another Alabama member.

Anymore?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi Kris! I've never been to Alexandria.

I believe Daphne is also from AL - maybe Pell City?

ROLL TIDE :D

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
If I had seen this post when it was originally started I could have responded me :) We lived in Enterprise for 3 years before moving to NY.

·
Registered
36 Posts
:D Roll Tide! That's my team too!!! I live fairly close to Auburn.
We are not Auburn fans, though.:D Nothing against them or anything. I was raised to be an Alabama fan!

It would be nice to get this thread going with the Bama people.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Roll TIde!! Gee, I hadn't checked this post in ages. I never would have thought "yankeemom" had an Alabama connection! I used to live in DOthan - very near the Bollweevil statue city!

We go to the Auburn gymnastics meets - lots of fun. But my heart belongs to the Tide. I got my masters there and DS is currently attending.:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm from Montgomery but grew up near Tuscaloosa. ROLL TIDE!

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
I have lived in Georgia most of my life but was born in Montgomery. Still have family there and also in north Alabama (Sand Mountain).

I'm an Auburn fan since my dad (an alumnus) indoctrinated me from a very early age. War Eagle!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.