Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:toilet:

Am I the only one who is simply a nervous anxious person by nature? I over think things till they keep me up at night. Just right now i am worrying over a ton of stuff.

Any other worry warts? :nerv2:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I am a total worry wart, dont you read my posts, lol JK! I worry about little things and small things... hopefully one day I wont worry about things so much.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am a worry wart too, I try to calm myself by thinking of things that are positive in my life. I still have things to worry about though, they never seem to end! I just found that knitting helps me not to bite my nails, so they are growing out again after years of being a life long nail biter :).

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Another worry wart chiming in. I worry about darn near everything! Drives me nuts.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
worriers unite!
sometimes, i find it takes over my life. an example,.. it was my best friends sister's birthday. i put together a small gift basket and included a handwritten note. i agonized over the handwriting on the note so much that i ended up rewriting it about six times. didnt change the wording or the type of paper or pen i was using, it was my handwriting that was freaking me out and what this younger sister of a friend of mine might think if she saw my handwriting.

i do stuff like that all the time. everyday. ooooh it takes up too much time.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Count me in! I've been diagnosed with both generalized AND social anxiety disorder. I started taking Zoloft 10 months ago and it's been a miracle drug for me :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I was just re-reading my post, duh... I meant to say I worry about little things and BIG things, but I worry about everything most of the time. I too have kids therefore I worry! :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
ME!!! I am a chronic worrier. Unfortunately I don't always do something to fix whatever the problem is. Apparently I just like to worry. LOL

·
Registered
966 Posts
Wow, no wonder I feel so at home here! Lots of worry-warts :nerv2:

I have a nervous stomach... that's where it seems to hit me. Major panic disorder. I have to make an effort to keep my life simple & reduce stress.

I believe regular exercise & a good diet seems to help me keep an all-over feeling of wellness.... which keeps the worrying under better control.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I definitely belong in this group. I worry about things that happened 10 years ago, things that might or might not happen in the future, pretty much everything. I consciously try to let go and appreciate every day, but it's always a struggle.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I'm joining in with the rest of you ladies..The night before last I was in bed trying to go to sleep and I started thinking about some problems I'm having in my life and not only that I couldn't sleep but I started the itching frenzy that happens when ever I get upset and it can last for hours...I really do need to see the Dr to get on some anti-depressant pills to mellow my mood swings and anxiety problems...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am on a high dose of Celexa, but i haven't been able to afford to refill my script in awhile. I need to get on that asap.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am a worrier too!! I worry over little things when I shouldn't and sometimes can make myself sick because of it. I have terrible aniexty.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Another worrier here. I take Lexapro and it helps, but I still have bouts with anxiety and worry.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Does being diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder count? If so, then I'm home!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have Selective social Anxiety , I can get along with poor people , homeless and people i work with at the shelters , drop ins , foster kids ..but put me in a room of Normal People , People WIth MOney , Highclass , other types (like my DH family and friends) and I freeze and get sick , have heart papatations , fumble my words and completley blank out , I am always Stay away from "normal" people , and Often Have to pry myself Out of the house so i don't fall into a pattern of self isolation.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i to worry ..A LOT!! i have post tramatic stress dissorder and anxiety. i was taking lexapro but with no insurance cant take it anymore...for now still working on the ins. issue. with 3 sons and a husband aging family members, kids school issues yep i worry all the time. i feel some more grey hairs comming in right now!!i now consider worring a pasttime.i am shacking right now i can feel it inside and out.crappy.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts