Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DD 8 has been diagnosed as severe ADHD, moderate anxiety, LD, and is on medication for bipolar disorder. As a single mom this sometimes seems like a lonely up hill battle.
I am also looking for others who also have mental illness while trying to raise a child with a mental illness. I had to hospitalize DD in October because nothing I could do could make the voices she hears stop. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do was walk out that door once she settled a bit.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Oh i am so sorry...I saw you post a year ago and you and your daughter are in my

prayers daily....

There is nothing i can say or do that will make you feel any better all i can say she is lucky to have a mom that has done what is needed...
DD 8 has been diagnosed as severe ADHD, moderate anxiety, LD, and is on medication for bipolar disorder. As a single mom this sometimes seems like a lonely up hill battle.
I am also looking for others who also have mental illness while trying to raise a child with a mental illness. I had to hospitalize DD in October because nothing I could do could make the voices she hears stop. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do was walk out that door once she settled a bit.

Reactions: Rhiamon
1 - 2 of 2 Posts