Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple that I can think of.

- I wish we would have adopted earlier and wait until I was 39.

- I wish we had taken the trip to Europe we had planned to on our 25th wedding anniversary. We put it off and now probably won't ever go.

- I wish I could have had a better relationship with my dad. It wasn't meant to be I guess, but I've always regretted that. We were too much alike!!

How about you?

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
I regret that we didn't buy a place with some land. Our home is paid off and retirement is very near so, that probably will never happen.:( I have often thought that we should have had one more child. I know for sure that won't happen!:) Other than those things, I don't regret much. Doesn't do any good to have regrets anyway.:)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I regret marrying so young (the first time), and not going to college.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I regret not having more patience with my children when I/they were young.

I regret worrying about my housework so much at that time too.....

I regret not reading more when I was young...!

I think that's about it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I regret canceling our 4 country stop crusie that was PAID for, as we will proalby not do it now with the uncertianity of life.

I wish we would have been more aggressive in our adoption when we were younger and not believe that agency that kept us on the hook for years.

Wish I would have taken more pictures.
Wish I had met homesteading mamma a few years ago and maybe I would have built a smaller log home. lol

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I wish I never would have married so young the first time. I wish I would have known back then, what I know now. I wish I never would have smoked for 15 years:(

But now I look ahead and life has been pretty darn wonderful and oh what an adventure!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts