Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love their candles..I just bought enough 22oz candles to last me at least a couple of years that were on clearance..

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I bought three Yankee Candle tarts that were on clearance sale today. I have so many candles, mostly from Yankee Candle because they are my favorite. My goal this year is to use what I have before I buy anymore for myself. I have three going right now. My new favorite is the Jack Frost Scent that I got as a gift for Christmas it smells like a candy cane and it's burning closest to me :).

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the first time I actually got in on the 1/2 price sale..I'm in love with the Autumn Wreath scent...I just started buying them last year and now I'm addicted to them.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Home Sweet Home and Macintosh are my favorites.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
My favorites are the harvest, pumpkin pie, spiced pumpkin, and now jack frost.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
I love 'em. I have around 20 tarts, a few votives, and 1 housewarmer candle. I'm fighting the urge to buy anymore as we are moving this summer and they'd melt.

They discontinued my favorite scent: Storm Watch

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I have tart burner. I either buy the mini candles or tarts to break up in the burner. I put the soy hm made ones from craft store on top of my rads in my bedeoom. Its never over 15degrees so its just warm enough to keep room smelling clean. It wont melt.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I love em too and buy a bunch when I see a good sale on them. I know how to make my own candles but don't do it often enough to keep me in them or otherwise give most of what I make away......

·
Registered
539 Posts
I love the Christmas Wreath one.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Should I dare say this???? Psssss they are having great sales as I post this on their online store...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Home Sweet Home here too. I even have one of those plug-in things(looks like a little lamp) with HSH refills.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
They are favorite candle, I just bought a bunch online from their clearance section, waiting for them to come via UPS

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Ugh!! They break my budget, lol. I see "just one" i'd like and I get sucked into the store. Next thing I know I have a bag of em. :toothy: Can't walk by them in the mall. must...go...in...just for a sniff, yeah yeah! that's it!! My mom actually was the one to turn me onto them. I love their votives best. :)

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
They came out with a new spring scent called Midnight Jasmine. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
anyone try "Sun and Sand"??

G

·
I love them but they discontinued my fav candle a couple of years ago :(
Its was like a mocha cofee smell.
Everyone I knew here bought that one so I was surprised they dumped it.
I hardly use my burner now but really should!!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
I love Yankee Candles. I always have candles burning in my home. Because of the air system, my house can smell stale if I don't have some sort of scent going.

I love the berry and apple scented candles the best. The floral ones make me sneeze.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i like the hazelnutty smells alot too. Like Amy, I don't go much for the florals. :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I'm not a fan of the florals either. My favorite used to be the key lime pie, I still like that scent in the spring/summer. I like the spiced scents the rest of the year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts