Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am living in Pickering (or I will be as of tomorrow) and wondered if anyone else was from Ontario? I am originally from Sudbury (up North, where it is COLD!) but have lived in Windsor too. Tell me where you are from fellow Ontarians...

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's quite a way, I love Quebec though, would love to go for a visit someday again!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I know Pickering.

I was born in Ontario, lived there up until 6 years ago when we were transferred to the US. Although this is home to us now, we have lots of family in the GTA. I LOVE Toronto. It's a beautiful, clean city...my Mom lives there.

I miss Marilyn Dennis :D ;)

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you come back to visit on occasion? I was in the states for a few years, but decided to come back...not sure I made the right choice, but, I can always go back if I want!

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really Carolyn? So when are you coming to visit? :toothy:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I just found this thread!! As you know I am from Ontario too and always have been. Carolyn, we have 11 acres north of Sundridge in South River, what a small world!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Babynurse...I'm sorry, I missed your question until today. We have a lot of family/friends in the Toronto, Oakville/Mississauga, Brampton (to name a few) area so we come back several times a year. We try to limit it to good driving weather though...those lake effect snows are awful! :eek: My husband flies back to Toronto for business quite often as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me too!

I am also a :nurse: in Durham Region, recently moved to north Whitby. How are you doing these days?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone!
I am new to this website and I have really enjoyed reading a lot of the information/opinions expressed on many of the forums. Very informative and inspirational!!
I live in Bowmanville, Ontario with my husband and three children. I work as an RN. I would love to here about any other members in this area.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I lived in Pickering for many, many years and just loved it. Such good shopping, lots of restaurants, I can't say enough good about it and hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Unfortunately, due to the ill health of my mom we had to leave so she could move in with us and have someone to take care of her.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm in southern ON, in a small town just outside of Windsor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Toronto Area

I was born in Toronto and now live in Mississauga.

DH was born in Newfoundland and came here to find me!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts