Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else that couldn't go to the St. Louis Zoo Trip as excited as I am to hear how it went?? I can't wait to see their pics and hear how it was to meet everyone!

:yippee: <----- that's me jumping up and down waiting to hear how it all went.

·
27,948 Posts
Me to Melissa! Bet they are having a blast!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I didn't even here about it - What everybody doing? Meeting each other from FV???

Oh I would LOVE to do that! - I don't think my chances are good though :(

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I really hope the get together goes well, and that the weather is beautiful (not like it is here) :smball:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me too Bev, I'd love to meet all my village friends. Melody and I have been friends for years, we went to high school together, she's been my best buddy for a long time now :). I'd love to meet up with some of my village friends some day. :)

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I wish I could have gone too! I still haven't been down to see Elisse yet and she only lives 15 minutes from me:(

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
That's so cool. When I first read about the get together, I was going to post to see if there was any interest in doing a New England one, but I forgot. I wonder how many members are from the area.

Melissa, you and I should have met when you were in Maine. I bet you weren't THAT far from me :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I'd have thought about it, I would have loved to Michelle!! I'd still love to! LOL, but I will have to wait until my next visit to Maine now. :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I think a New Englad get together would be fun!! I would go Michelle and maybe Milach would go (come on Laura it would be FUN!)
who else is in NH?

Eileen

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
We had SO much FUN! ! ! ! I wish you all could have been there! ! !

I'll post my pictures in the photo section in a few minutes. My poor dh is exhausted (he walked all day, instead of taking a wheelchair) but he had fun too.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sunshine!! I can't wait to see!! How long diid everyone stay? Who all was able to go??

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Let's see: Lori and her family left when we did at 3:00 (my dd has homecoming dance tonight and we needed to get back in time for her to get ready)

Melody and her children were going to ride the train and then leave after that.

Marcia and her dd, Hope and her kids went to ride the train after lunch and we lost them at that point, so I'm not sure how long they stayed. We finished lunch around 2:00.

Lori brought us shirts with the village logo and our names on them.

We had tons of wonderful food- more than we could eat. Sandwiches, BBQ, beans, veggies, fruit, brownies, chips, cookies. . . . sodas. . . . . .

·
27,948 Posts
Sounds like such a wonderful time & boy what a sweetie that Lori is!!!:)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like a great time!!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
It was wonderful!!! Everyone was sooo nice. It was fun to be able to put names with faces. Or actually the other way around. Lori was so sweet to bring everyone a gift. Sunshine, I didn't realize your Dh uses a wheelchair to get around regularly, Give him a big hug he was a great trooper! We went to use the restroom and got separated from the groop and I looked for everyone when we were riding the train hoping to meet back up, but no luck. :( Anyway Thank you to all who came and brought all that wonderful food, I'm still wanting more fluff. LOL And what a great day it was weather wise. Just a few drops but as we got ready to leave just before 4:00 the sky opened up, for about 5 minutes. Thanks again to all for a lovely day, And a big thank you to Lori for the shirt!! We should try to do that once or twice a year.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
We had a great time...... What a really great bunch !!!!! The ladies are as wonderful in person as they are online... I was fortuneate to have met Denise 2 times before... (We met first at Hardee's and she and Marty came to dd's BD party at the drive-in) Denise and Melody have met before also... The kids had a great time and all behaved so well !!!!!!! Marcia, I feel just awful, I had stuffed animals for all of the kids, I handed them out before we went in and didn't remember to give them to your dd and Hope's children when you met us inside...... I am sooooooo Sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!! It was such a busy day... I had a great time and so did my family....... Marty, you were such a trooper.... I hope you feel alright today !!!!!!!!!!
Hugs to you all and thanks for such a wonderful day !!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts