Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm not, but my sister is. She's up closer to Dyersburg. I plan on coming to Memphis the next time I wander down that way. Sis and I had a blast with the little ones, one year, at the Memphis Zoo! That had to have been 10 years ago! I'd like to go back!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I lived near Fayetteville for almost 20 years before moving to Oregon. My daughter still lives in Memphis. I was just there in Sept/Oct for the birth of my 1st grandchild. I hope to go back soon.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am between Memphis and Dyersburg. next time you are down this way, let me know.I would love to meet you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
:toothy: Well I live in Tennessee, Little town, real little town of Pineview. Not on any map i know. Perry County if that helps, near thatr tennessee river. Howdy:paw: :paw:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I live in Trenton. My Grandfather, Dad and Uncle used to have a pig farm in Atoka. I spent many weekends down that way. My cousins still live in Atoka. Their last names are Melton and Robinson. I havent been that way in years. I remember a BBQ place right at the light we hung out at. ( I am between Dyersburg and Jackson)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Well, I know Trenton! That's just around the corner from Dyer, on the way to Humbolt! There used to be someone around here from Newbern. She was talking about moving to VA. Gosh, I can't exactly remember what she went by...... Maybe it will come to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts