Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or Easter crafts?
I was thinking of going to the dollar store and getting some fun foam and making something with the kids. maybe some magnets of flowers or leaves? hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I went to the Dollar Tree and got a package of plastic Easter eggs. I going to hot glue them on to wreath form and make a wreath for my front door. I've got some pastel ribbon around here somewhere to make a bow. I love spring!!

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds nice dixie jean!!! I need a wreath too infront of the door. I found that Im a holiday gal, and all the other neighbours(townhouses) like how I decorate and get in the mood too. I cant wait to decorate for Easter. I wont put up too early, the wind on the corner of our place is strong.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
for Easter i just bought some paintable bunny shaped wooden cars for DS but i think we will also make a foam garden or paint some flower pots, flower pots are one sale right now at micheals

·
Registered
181 Posts
Tonight I saw the cutest, simple thing in a store. A wooden bunny painted chocolate brown with an Easter bow. So guess what I am going to do with at least one of bunnies I already have!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts