Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else tried the new swiffer dusters? I usally am not one to go our and buy new products, but this one caught my attention. Well, I tried it out this morning and LOVED it. It could bend and slide under things that I could not get to without moving everything. I think I paid somewhere around $3.50 for the handle and 5 disposible dusters. I think this is one thing I will keep buying. And no I do not work for the Swiffer company (smile).
Jeanna:D

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I got a free one in the mail. I haven't tried it yet. I just saw a commercial for it and they make it look so easy. I'm glad to hear that it really does do the things they say it will. I'll have to give it a try this weekend.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I am waiting for a good coupon in order to give this one a try. Does look interesting though, especially for dusting in our curio cabinets around all that junk.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I picked up a box at Wal-Mart. I wonder if the duster thingies are washable like the floor ones are.

In fact, I'll go try them out and I'll BBL to report how they work.

·
27,948 Posts
I don't have one but thought that if any of you want to test it out you can come on over to Darlene's Institute of Dust Technology. There are various rooms that have been left purposely untouched for your dusting pleasure. :D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
lol darlene. i have a 5 year old that would happily help out at your institute, but she can only dust from about 4 feet down. and she likes to play with knick knacks.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You are too funny Darlene !!!!!!!!
I have some of the mits I got at Walmart for .25c a box. Thought ds would have fun dusting with them........

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: Darlene!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:laugh: Darlene!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I am supposed to be getting a free one in the mail. I can't wait to get it. It does look handy.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I love them. I tried them, and I will continue to buy them because they make dusting so much easier. I really hate to dust so this is a nice thing if it makes it easier.

Traci

·
Registered
849 Posts
This is a great product, it makes dusting so much easier by getting those hard to reach places. I paid $4.75 for mine without a coupon {I just had to try it :)} but I just got a couple coupons to use for the refills since I just used my last one tonight. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got a free one in the mail and now I'm hooked!;) I love to use them on the miniblinds, so easy to clean them with that, and the tv, stereo and computer, that black electronic stuff that I can never get clean. DD loves to "help" me dust so I let her use one. They are alittle expensive IMO for dusting, so I buy them with the $1.00 coupons out there and when their on sale and save them for the above mentioned chores:) Too bad their not washable;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts