Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm near London Ky and would love to meet new frugal people. Where are you guys and gals??

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm not from KY, from Chicago, IL. But I do have my immediate family in Evarts, KY. Beautiful down there. Have you lived in London your entire life?

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
I'm not from KY either but have visited family in Lexington and Louisville. That is on dh's potential transfer list. It is lovely in KY!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I'm in Louisville.

There were several of us here at one point from Ky. Not sure where everyone is at the moment :scratch:.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have only lived in KY for about 5 years, moved here from myhome state of WV, I was born and raised there. I am about an hour south of Lexington just off I75 about 5 miles. I love it here. My little piece of paradise.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I grew up in Kentucky and my family is still there. I'm originally from Wayne County...Monticello. I'm going up Wednesday to visit my mom and dad.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in western KY in the Henderson/Owensboro area!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live close to London. I do a lot of my shopping there. I am a transplant from Indiana. Been here since 2006. We have acreage and are building a house on it. Living in the basement while we are finishing the main floor. It is always nice to make new friends. It's hard living out in the middle of no where at the top of a hollow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts