Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to FV and am very excited to be here. IS there anyone from KY out there?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Sure is!!! I'm in Lexington, also. I'm a newbie to KY though. Up until this year I lived in Northeast Ohio. I really love the city but it's been tough meeting people close to my age!

Are you a lexington Native?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
oh wow.....no, I am not a native although my hubby and I have lived here for 10 years. We are 30 getting ready to turn 31. We have one daughter, Sara, and she is 5.

I see you are 26...cool. Do you have any children...what are the ages. How long have you been in Lexington...do you go to church anywhere....

Sorry, all these questions.

Did you just up and decided to move to lexington, or was there a reason....job, school, family?

I was 20 when I moved here and I have LOVED it ever since. I have met some truly wonderful people, and some people I could do without meeting.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am in ky too! Born amd raised. I am in Northern ky..

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi northern KY mom. I was born and raised in Pike County, KY....

·
Registered
623 Posts
My parents lived in Lexington before I was born. It's an area they really love so I had been down here a bunch of times. DH and I came for new years last year and he loved it to. At my previous job, Lexington was part of my territory. One of my customers offered me a job and it corresponded perfectly with DH graduating from College and we moved.

SOOOOO glad we did. It's such a great area. DH got a teaching job for the fall and we are starting to feel settled finally!:teddy2:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Nice to meet ya!! i have been to pike county before. I am in Campbell county

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am too! I am in Louisville myself. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I'm in Lexington, KY, too, ladies. Originally, from eastern KY very close to Pike County. Nice to meet you, VanVivCam! :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello Ladies,

Louisville native here, born and bred! Hi Missy, what part of town do you live in? I live in the south end behind Churchill Downs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts